Welcome to the B LISKA Amazing Scavenger Race!
Teams of up to 6 people will compete against each other on an “Amazing Race”-style scavenger hunt through downtown Chatham. The first team to find all the clues, complete tasks at each stop, and cross the finish line wins the grand prize! All clues, tasks, and detours are designed in honor of Brad Liska and the favorite things he loved about his hometown.
* Registration Deadline: December 7th
* $50 per Team – up to 6 people per team
* The competition is ALL WALKING (there will be no use of motor vehicles or bicycles in this race).
* Teams must be able to provide & use one mobile device with a camera OR one cell phone & one digital camera. The cell phone must be able to receive texts.
* Prizes for Winning Team, Most Spirited Team, Best Local Restaurant/Retail Team!
* 100% of proceeds benefit the Women of Fishing Families scholarship program
Registration forms can be found at the Chatham Community Center and Stage Harbor Marine, or you can download the form here and print it out: B LISKA Amazing Scavenger Race Registration Form 2013.
Please mail $50 (please make checks out to W.O.F.F.) and your completed form to:
PO Box 134
Chatham, MA 02633
ON THE DAY OF THE RACE
12 p.m. Check-in begins at Kate Gould Park band stand (day-of registration at 12 p.m. – $65/team)
1 p.m. The competition begins!
3-3:30 p.m. Winners circle